ESN Zagreb invites all incoming students to register via the Google form in order to connect them with our volunteers, but also other local students who express their desire, in the hope that it will help them find their way both at the University and in Zagreb.
Details about the Erasmus Student Network Zagreb program can be read at the link: http://www.unizg.hr/nc/vijest/article/erasmus-student-network-aktivnosti-za-pomoc-ukrajinskim-studentima-akademskom-osoblju-i-djelatnici/
For all inquiries related to assistance to Ukrainian or Russian students, faculties and their students can contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students from Ukraine, free learning of the Croatian language is provided twice a week in the afternoon in the premises of the Faculty of Philosophy, through which students can earn 4 ECTS credits.
Applications of Ukrainian students by email: email@example.com
More details on the link: http://www.unizg.hr/nc/vijest/article/croaticum-filozofskoga-fakulteta-organizira-tecaj-hrvatskoga-za-studente-iz-ukrajine/
The Faculty of Law provides systematic support that includes a specific number of study places for Ukrainian students under protection in the Republic of Croatia. You can read the entire offer of the Faculty of Law on the SuZ website, link: http://www.unizg.hr/nc/vijest/article/podrska-studentima-iz-ukrajine-na-pravnom-fakultetu-sveucilista-u-zagrebu/
Contacts and information:
• central email address for all information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• addresses for free learning of the Croatian language and culture
Croaticum Faculty of Philosophy: email: email@example.com
SuZ, University School: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Student support organized by the Erasmus Student Network Zagreb: email@example.com
• possibility of Erasmus + scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 01 46 98 105.
• EU and global support for Scholars At Risk: email@example.com, www.scholarsatrisk.org