2.1.Course objectives Educating highly qualified professionals who possess special knowledge on training methodology and organizational principles and its application in judo training.
2.2.Course enrolment requirements and entry competences required for the course Completed mandatory course Judo.
2.3.Learning outcomes at the level of the programme to which the course contributes
Attaining special skills and knowledge relevant for application of training methodology in judo training in:
-young age groups,
-military, police and security services,
2.4.Learning outcomes expected at the level of the course (4 to 10 learning outcomes)
Acquiring knowledge on principles in:
-basic training methodology;
-specific training methodology;
-application of basic and specific teaching methodology for judo technique;
-application of basic and specific teaching methodology for judo tactics.
2.5.Course content broken down in detail by weekly class schedule (syllabus)
Lectures, seminars and exercises
1.Basic training methodology in combat sports (1L+1S+2E)
2.Specific teaching technique methodology in judo (1L+1S+2E)
3.Detecting, analyzing and correcting errors in learning judo technique (1L+1S+2E)
4.Teaching and training methodology for stances techniques (1L+1S+2E)
5.Teaching and training methodology for movements techniques (1L+1S+2E)
6.Teaching and training methodology for holds technique (1L+1S+2E)
7.Teaching and training methodology for falls technique (1L+1S+2E)
8.Teaching and training methodology for side throws and defense on side throws (1L+1S+2E)
9.Teaching and training methodology for hand throws and defense on hand throws (1P+1S+2V)
10.Teaching and training methodology for foot and hip throws and defense on foot and hip throws (1L+1S+2E)
11.Teaching and training methodology for side sacrifice throws and defense on side sacrifice throws (1L+1S+2E)
12.Teaching and training methodology for front sacrifice throws and defense on front sacrifice throws (1L+1S+2E)
13.Teaching and training methodology for holds and counter holds (1L+1S+2E)
14.Teaching and training methodology for joint locks (1L+1S+2E)
1.Teaching and training methodology for strangles (1L+1S+2E)
- Lucić, J., Gržeta, M. (2000). Judo u hrvatskoj vojsci. Zagreb: Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske.
- Lucić, J., Gržeta, M. (2006). Judo u hrvatskoj vojsci - knjiga druga. Zagreb: Ministarstvo obrane Republike Hrvatske.
- Sertić, H., Segedi, I., Sterkowicz, S. (2007). Differences of the groups of throws used by men and woman in different weight categories during the European Junior Judo Championships. 5th International Judo Federation World Research Symposium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 12. September.
- Sertić, H., Segedi, I., Vidranski, T. (2009). Metodika treninga judaša različitih dobnih kategorija. u: Findak, V. (ur.) Zbornik radova 18. ljetne škole kineziologa Republike Hrvatske, Poreč, 23. - 27. 06. 2009. Zagreb: Hrvatski kineziološki savez, 464-468.
- Sertić, H., Lindi, H., Baić, M. (2003). Specifičnosti metodskih postupaka za poučavanje judo tehnika. u: Findak, V. (ur.) Zbornik radova Metode rada u području edukacije, sporta i sportske rekreacije 12. ljetne škole kineziologa Republike Hrvatske., Rovinj 17. - 21. 06. 2003., Zagreb: Hrvatski kineziološki savez, 171-174.